By Jes_jes18 - 02/05/2013 18:27 - United States

Today, I met my boyfriend's mom for the first time. I introduced myself and went to shake her hand. She looked me up and down and said, "I don't shake hands with whores." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 952
You deserved it 7 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you wearing the anklet from Ghana?

MeowZebraMeow 7

I suggest you marry into that family. Think of how amazing it will be at holidays. "I don't pass the potatoes to ******".

Comments

"Oh! Did you find my business card in your husband's wallet?"

What were you wearing!? In any case what a rude bitch.

Moms always knows best, eh? -sarcasm-

Next time you meet a boyfriend's parents for the first time, try not dressing like a *****.

01Ben21 10

Persevere and don't give up. She will see your determination and appreciate it!

#68 I highly doubt the mother will see sense if she, who is I presume an adult, thinks it's normal to insult so rudely her son's girlfriend on the first visit. She sounds like these unbalanced "mothers" who cannot let go of their precious son and would rather ruin their relationships than letting them grow up and be happy. OP, I hope your boyfriend stood up for you. If he didn't, trust me, this relationship is not worth it and will only bring you heartaches.

I hope you walked away from her straight after she said that. I'd tell your boyfriend you're not happy with her behaviour and you don't want him defending what she said, so either he gets her to apologise or you don't see/speak to her again.

I will never understand the psychology of some people, why judge people when you don't even know them?

Fyl, I hope you responded with, "well I'd say it was nice meeting you, but you're a total ****, good day" and then just turned and left. Probably wouldn't have went over well with your boyfriend, but I'm not so sure it'd be much of a loss since it sounds like his mom is incredibly immature.