By hickey - 05/02/2010 10:35 - United States

Today, I made out with my friend for the first time. He gave me a hickey that can't be hidden. I'm the president of my church youth group and I have to help give a seminar on keeping your body like a holy temple... Tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 946
You deserved it 62 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

you could of told him not to give you a hickey or not let him suck on our neck period. YDI!!!

Comments

angel1495 0

Making out with someone when you're a religious person isn't being a hypocrite. Letting someone give you a hickey isn't smart, but it's not a sin. My friend sticks a spoon in the freezer for a couple hours then holds the back of the spoon against her hickey when she gets them. She claims it works, and I would assume it does since I've come home to see a spoon in our freezer at least 2 times in the last few months. Next time, OP, tell the person you're with to NOT give you any hickeys or to just stay away from your neck in general if they can't control themselves. Set the boundary ahead of time so there are no surprises.

the writer lives in Florida your excuse ideas suck why would they be cold?

timo1338 0

YDI for being stupid and not useing your brain ;coverup ,cold spoon ,you know that kinda thinking ? and for being a Christian & #105 ...I only look down on Christians because my family follows that shit and I forced as child to go sit and listen to ignorance and lies .And now I'm old enough to know what's true and what's religous bullshit to suck up more dumbasses like you into it.

Oh another religous hypocrit..... This is why I stopped going to church

ambrz 0

It's really easy to lie to people in church. Just do that. Or, I don't know, stop living a lie.