By hickey - 05/02/2010 10:35 - United States

Today, I made out with my friend for the first time. He gave me a hickey that can't be hidden. I'm the president of my church youth group and I have to help give a seminar on keeping your body like a holy temple... Tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 946
You deserved it 62 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

you could of told him not to give you a hickey or not let him suck on our neck period. YDI!!!

Comments

kyutiepii 0

Oil-based concealer and having your hair down SHOULD do the trick. But DEFINITELY use the concealer if you can't work with your hair.

bugmenotmofo 34

If you belive in something.. don't go against it. You're a hyposrite. You totally deserve this.

AntiChrist7 0

Hypocrits, we all know one. YDI big time

perdix 29

A seminar?!?! What a poor word choice! Seminar has the same Latin root as semen. It's kinda ironic to have a seminar about not releasing semen.

make curling iron burns all over your neck and face, claim they are chickenpox and ask the group to pray for you.

xxjona777xx 0

you deserve it cuz you don't even practice what you belies and then u wanna go teach it

You deserve it for being a youth group leader. XD What sort of messed up institution would declare a basic part of human nature as sinful? Oh yeah...the Church. If you can't follow all their weird little restrictions yourself, you really shouldn't be telling other people what they can and can't do.

Man, we always had REAL people as leaders in my youth group. People who made mistakes and were willing to talk about them as a way to teach others. I will never understand this crap where people pretend to be better than they are.

Use a quarter and rub it back and forth over the hickey. It will break up the blood vessels and go away. It really works!! Is next week gonna be over hypocrites??? That would be great.