By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

Go get fit Being fit = not single When not single confidence goes up Confidence = getting a job

12-Life is a chain reaction. You're totally right. OP, get your life back together. we believe in you.

Luckily the OP is a woman. A man would have to get a job before he could stop being single.

I've seen a lot of plus-sized women who are in relationships. But these guys are right OP you should change something, if you aren't happy with your body change that. Either how you see it or start being healthy, neither are easy. But in the end you won't be single! Most guys like girls who are confident, no matter what size she is.

get active, jogging helps burn fat down.

Why do people complain about how fat they are when they admit to sitting on their bum a good portion of the day? Get out there and work out if you're unhappy with yourself! I did and lost 15 pounds of fat and got 7 in muscle. Be active in a different way than just whining about yourself.

^ Completely agree with you! I did the same thing and lost closer to 75 pounds. :) Little bit of motivation, determination, and education goes a long way. :)

Right? Not to be mean, but if you really want something go do it!

There's the option of getting a job, losing weight, and getting a boyfriend. Good luck :)

makowiec 11

It's your responsibility to change that. :P

Get a dog. Not a lazy one, a high energy pooch that needs to be walked daily or he will shred your furniture. You'll get in shape. You'll meet other dog owners. And you'll stop focusing on your own misery so much when you have to take care of someone else. Youll be happier and probably get hired too.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out of your lazy ass state and get to the gym, while your at it, get a little confidence! Everyone is beautiful!!