By LoveSick - 06/02/2019 04:00

Today, I'm getting married. I woke up with no voice to say my I dos with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 571
You deserved it 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colderthanyou 15

He’ll understand it wasn’t on purpose! It’s definitely not a sign 🙄

That would be a wedding ceremony no one will ever forget!

Comments

iceberg 10

******* copycat suck my left titty

Except I "copied" you more than six hours before you plagiarized me.

Actions speak louder than so words. Your eyes might say it all, but nothing beats a ********.

That would be a wedding ceremony no one will ever forget!

colderthanyou 15

He’ll understand it wasn’t on purpose! It’s definitely not a sign 🙄

tounces7 27
whiskey'swino 15

Some may say divine intervention, others may say to hold up signs like Bugs Bunny did.

You never should have signed that contract with Ursula. Now since you have no voice you can not marry and your legs will grow back into a fin.

Shaibear96 9

You caught me. I just wanted to be a real girl, ya know? Back to the sea it is.

I can just imagine the bachelorette party. "wooohoooooooooooooooo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee imma get maarrrrriiiieeeeeeed" and then scowling at people when they ask you to quiet down a bit

Shaibear96 9

Nah. Just a nasty cold. Though your version would have been more exciting :p. I didn't even have a bachelorette party. I sent this in over a month ago and I've just finally stopped coughing this last week. Marriage is going great though.

Your guardian angel is trying to shut that shit down

Pretty sure you can simply nod or sign to acknowledge. How else are the mute able to go ahead with the ceremony anw?

Shaibear96 9

Yeah. I ended up whispering my vows. So my husband and the officiant could hear but the rest of the guests were sol. Everything went fine but it was hard to communicate later on when everything got loud so I didnt really get to speak with guests I hadnt seen in years and who travelled a distance to come to see us. Not ideal but that cold kicked my butt.