By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 383
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

ggen 0

I don't see why people who've been kissed at an earlier age than 18 are strutting around calling us losers. HA, sorry we pick who we want to kiss, that way when you hit your reunion you won't be pointing out all the people you could've gotten mono with to your children. A kiss is a kiss and it's more important to some of us than others. (At least OUR exs won't be comparing our talent to other people)

I didn't get my first kiss until I was 19 -- by a guy who was trying to rape me. I didn't want to kiss anymore. You'll get your first kiss soon enough and it'll be from someone you actually like. Someone who excites you and who you care about *Hug* Hang in there.

I think that's probably a good thing my first kiss was a guy who looked like frodo (but less hairy) and I found out he only kissed me to try and get my friend to like him :/ very logical. anyway, now that you're old enough to have common sense, you can make it good.

invisible_man 0

It's okay. Don't worry. Wait for the right person. I just got a girlfriend and we have been going out for two months. I got my first kiss from her and I am 15. Just wait, and you will get your first kiss along with your true love ;). So, just wait and you will find that special person. Lol.

dont wanna be disrespectful, but how is that possible? kisses really arent a big deal i got my first at 14 and im 23.

kisses actually mean something to most people, unlike you.

So insignificant , you think people lie on their death-beds thinking about crap like this. When did i do this, when did i do that. All that matters is if it meant anything. Sounds harsh, but just focus on what life throws at you, don't waste your time worrying about stuff like this.

this really isn't a FML moment, big deal you haven't been kissed.

bleh, lots are people are 20 or older and haven't been kissed. who cares? it's not that big of a deal anyway.

eroy1994 0

haha i agree with #24 i got kissed when i was 13 looooosers.

how does it make someone a loser? you're cleary as immature as you were when you had your first kiss.