By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 383
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

FistForBreaking 0

I could be a Benchwarmer; I'm 23 and I never talk to women.

thhopelessrmntc 0

I think that it's a good thing, actually. Who cares if you are 20? You've still got plenty of time to fall in love! Now that you're, hopefully, mature, you may just get the chance to share your first kiss with your love.[= Now tell me, would you rather say your first kiss was when you were 12 with some acne-covered stranger in a game of spin-the-bottle, or when you finally found the love of your life? Just go with the flow, it's ridiculous to stress over things like this; don't rush, patience is respectable.

and i thought i was late when i got my first kiss (and GF) when i was 13 :P

i agree.....i was 12 when i got mine, and it ruled, and it was with a girl i really liked. Screw waiting.

Dude, that is so lame. I lost my virginity at the age of twelve...you may think I'm a ***** or a **** or something but hey, it's better than stressing my self constantly because I'm unsure of when it's a good time. Now I'm free to live my life, and not be afraid.

YouKnowJosh 0

Even just by looking at your name "LoveMePlease", I can tell you're in for a life of empty relationships and people taking advantage of you. The more available you make something, the less valuable it becomes.

You lost your ******* virginity at age 12. :0 What is the world coming to!!!!

12??? wtf some kids dont hit puberty til theyre 16. you miss are going to, or already are, very messed up. i dont care if you were physically ready (i know i was i got my period at age 10), but the fact is, is no 12 year old kid is emotionally ready for sex. the last thing on your mind should have been " lets get the dirty deed done with". what, you were having tea with your barbie and stopped for a nice sex break?

alexamarie11 4

twelve years old?!? are you kidding that's one way to get a reputation...

jerfzf 0

this is sad. get drunk and get kissed.

Hey, thats okay. I was 15 when i got my first kiss, but it was with my first bf and after about 4 months of going out. But if i hadn't of found him i woudl have waited forever, until i found the right guy. So just wait until you find that special person, then all that time waiting will be worth it.