By emirie - 14/11/2013 21:33 - Russian Federation - Saint Petersburg

Today, I let my sister hold my newborn daughter for the first time. I heard her mutter under her breath, "I could kill you so easily..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 759
You deserved it 4 131

emirie tells us more.

emirie 21

So just to clear things up, my sister isn't super crazy, although I was naturally alarmed. She's a little weird and creepy, and has no filter. Also, this happened a while ago (I had to say today, obviously), it just popped in my head the other day when the same sister told me she's pregnant. She has babysat, and has a step son as well.

Comments

Yeah you probably shouldn't have her babysit

Annnnnnd never let her babysit for you.

JMichael 25

Umm..I wouldn't let her hold the baby anymore.

beaverteaser 16

how many abortions has she had?

19 you assume she's had abortions because she said that. How is that connected?

Well she got out of babysitting for sure!!! Also she may have a closet you should look into!

conqueror57 11

Honestly, I think that's a natural reaction to something so small and vulnerable. It isn't like you WANT to kill it, but it could happen accidently so easily it's scary.

That's what I thought. It's not every day you get to hold a newborn, you forget just how tiny and vulnerable they are and it's kind of overwhelming. It was probably just a passing thought rather than anything serious.

U better watch ur daughter at them family reunions!

And the award for "Best Aunt" goes to...