By Hello condoms and lube - 09/02/2016 21:53 - United Kingdom - Lewes

Today, I learnt what my boss meant when he said he would 'get his revenge on me' for winning a bet. I have to clean all the rooms that currently have a couple staying in it on February 15th. I don't want to work in a hotel anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 049
You deserved it 1 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mcstud1y 30

At least your name signifies you know what you're getting into. Good luck OP

Comments

I'm curious. What is your position in the hotel? If you work in housekeeping then it'd be your job anyway. If you work in any other department surely your under no obligation (with or without the bet) to do housekeeping's job.

He said currently have couples? Tell him fine, but he has to clean up any room belonging to couples who check in on the 14th. Cause they'll be worse!

ohsnapword 21

So, your boss "got his revenge" by having you do your job? You can't enjoy all of the perks without shoveling some shit. Keep your head up, do your job well and one day you'll be able to make someone clean hotel rooms the day after Valentine's day.

Looks like you're in a sticky situation

0262944 15

Learnt isn't a word its learned.

It is a word in the UK and Canada. This is from the Oxford dictionary. "These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Both are acceptable, but learned is often used in both British English and American English, while learnt is much more common in British English than in American English."

Oh, cum on. This boss is semen like a real jerk. Maybe he just had beaded-up anger which he's plugged away inside him.