By GlassJAwkidE - 29/10/2009 05:16 - United States

Today, I learned there is a taste difference between grabbing a glass of milk that has been sitting on your night table for a week and the one you put on there 3 minutes before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 042
You deserved it 64 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GenevieveL 0
athiest_pope 0

what was a glass of milk doing there for a week?

Comments

That reminds me of something my sis did when she came back during spring break one year. She grabbed a container of OJ out of the fridge assuming that it was fresh and was rewarded with a nice glob of mold in her mouth. Yum! She gagged for a good portion of the day after that... YDI, btw.

If you´re not dead is not an FML......(j/k)

lmaoatyourlife 0

Who leaves milk out for a week? Pure filth so.. YDI.

thetraveler_fml 3

OP, either you made this up or there is nothing inside of your skull. Did it really take you that long to figure out what that smell was? I should hope not.

ok it smelled bad right? What about the fact that the new glass would be cold/warm and the one sitting there was perfectly room temperature? I call fake. either that or your a moron and deserved it.

wait...who said the milk was chocolate???

Clean your damn room you pig. What are you, 12? YDI.

perdix 29

YDI for being a *****!! How do I know she is a *****? Sherlock Holmes on the case! The only way one can not notice a glass of milk on the night table for a week is if they haven't slept in their bed for 5 or 6 nights. She must have been bouncing from bed to bed while the milk was rotting, therefore, *****! Case closed.