By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 14:13 - United States

Today, I learned that when someone says "I know what you did" it's better not to confess right away, because sometimes they could be talking about leaving the computer on all night, and not talking about giving the family dog away and telling everyone it ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 118
You deserved it 52 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somela 0

YDI and you suck I hope your family puts you up for adoption, so you know how your dog felt

Don't you watch TV?? Of course you never confess!

Comments

You are a monster, and you deserve WHATEVER they decide to do to you.

That was funny! And giving away dogs is an underrated activity. You make someone else happy and you don't have a dog anymore. Win - win...

gigi2009 0

conscience conscience and please turn your computer off next time.

why would you give away a family dog? geeze

Hey OP, did you also use a lot of your roommate's toothpaste and sleep with her boyfriend too by any chance?

Kokihi 0

I agree with #14. If it was a family dog you had no right to give it away, and you lied to your family. you epically fail at life.

still_in_lovex3 0

i think that YDI because you lied to your family but if it was for a good reason I can respect why you needed to get rid of it but i can't respect that you lied that is just wrong no matter what. you should of talked it over and did like the pro and con list of keeping or getting rid of the dog. but you didn't even let the family help you come to the decision when it was the "family" dog. i think it was kind of a low blow to your family. but I dont think that you are a "sick shit slurping fag" like Youd_Laugh_2 seems to think because i don't see what giving the dog away has to do with being gay but whatever...

You learned your lesson. Never say anymore then what you have to. best to stay obilvious at times

so they were talking about u leaving the computer on all night but u thought they were. talking about the dog..... no comment......