By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 14:13 - United States

Today, I learned that when someone says "I know what you did" it's better not to confess right away, because sometimes they could be talking about leaving the computer on all night, and not talking about giving the family dog away and telling everyone it ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 118
You deserved it 52 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somela 0

YDI and you suck I hope your family puts you up for adoption, so you know how your dog felt

Don't you watch TV?? Of course you never confess!

Comments

Maybe I should kill you and tell your family you ran away...

You are a complete ******* idiot, a human life is far greater then one of an animal. You cannot even come close to comparing the two.

Meorz you stupid meat-head, humans are brutal, selfish killing-machines. Dogs on the other hand, are harmless (mostly), peaceful and sometimes beautiful animals who have done nothing wrong. We humans suck and should be extinguished as soon as possible so that earth once again can be atleast almost peaceful. With this said I hope you understand that dogs are worth over 10 000 times as much as a dumbass-human... OT: OP, you're an ass however if you gave the dog away because of that the dog was a pain in the ass, or if you just did it because YOU didn't like it so I hate you already.

You could always get a cat. They're cleaner and not so much a pain in the ass

I disagree, and I adore cats. I mean, yes they are cleaner, but they're only not a pain in the ass if you know what you're doing. Cats are very prideful, and tend to be a bit bitchier or brattier than dogs.

robotInDisguise 0

Wow your a terrible person. May be you should tell your family about fmylife.com, I think they have more to complain about than you.

god, you are such a jerk. you deserve it. you are a ****** up asshole.

I hope your family sells you into human trafficking, and tells everyone you ran away.

endless_text 0

Best. FML. Ever. I laughed so hard at this I choked.

So today you learned not to be a complete fucktard. Kudos.

You remember that story about To Kill a Mocking Bird? About how if you have a guilty mind, you're going to assume the world around you suspicious?

army1312at 0

Grats no more pissing and ******** on the carpet.