By Anonymous - 27/11/2009 14:13 - United States

Today, I learned that when someone says "I know what you did" it's better not to confess right away, because sometimes they could be talking about leaving the computer on all night, and not talking about giving the family dog away and telling everyone it ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 118
You deserved it 52 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somela 0

YDI and you suck I hope your family puts you up for adoption, so you know how your dog felt

Don't you watch TV?? Of course you never confess!

Comments

ziqi92 0

why would u do that to the dog in the first place??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That poor dog, i hope it ended up with a family that is better then yours. If i had a kid who gave away a family pet i would beat the crap out of them

Yep, your life sucks. Probably for a good reason.

You deserve it for being a selfish **** and giving the dog away. You make me sick you deplorable, heartless cretin. Animals have rights too. That dog had better not be rotting in the pound or some abusive owner's yard. You are a stupid, immature, lying, cowardly bastard. Because of people like you animals die needlessly, you sick shit slurping fag.

Dixie_Normous 0

I learned that lesson the easy way: being slightly intelligent.

You Fail. This is what happens when THAT happens to me. Person: I know what you did! Me: Oh, really? Your dad wasn't supposed to tell! *shocked face & blushes* Person: Huh? What do you mean? Me: I thought you said you knew? Oh well. I did a threesome with your dad and grandpa. It was extremely mind-blowing. I've got to admit, that grandpa of yours has got some moves. Damn, it was amazing. Person: Holy Shit! What The ****?!?!

YDI for leaving the computer on all night.

You deserve it. Would you give away a kid if they were annoying you or costing too much money? You make the same commitment when you get a pet, so I hope you get attacked by every dog that sees you for the rest of your life.

analltimelow 0

Can poeple stop comparing dogs to poeple, THERE NOT THE SAME YOU DICKHEADS.

Different species but both deserve the same rights