By DogLover - 06/02/2013 13:59 - United States - Watertown

Today, I learned that my big, tough, strong dog is terrified of spiders when he jumped, knocked over a table and then peed on the spider to drown it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 555
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Al_HyLo 5
zingline89 18

I think I just found my new favorite way to kill spiders

Comments

bunny409 14

why is this mostly voted as "you deserve it?" I don't blame the poor dog for being scared of those ugly things...

Satoaoi 13

lol at he peed on it to drown it

My dog tries to play with spiders. He runs circles around them and wags his tail until they hide.

My German Shepherd weighs 120 lbs, he is very lean, not overweight at all, just a really big boy. He is terrified of my moms little 4 lb min pin....He will run to the back bedroom and will attempt to hide under the bed. Since he does not fit, it is usually just his head under there. He is just a big baby!!

my fiance is a marine and terrified of spiders. They are pretty nasty but seriously, kill it or put it outside and move on.

zingline89 18

But what do you do if it's on the wall Noor? I don't think you're well equipped to handle that.

Werken247 14

The spider scared him, then he realized how silly he looked and got pissed off. So he decided to show the spider it's better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

Was your dog successful in killing the spider?

I'd say the dog is resourceful if anything, but fyl regardless.