By Sheliton - 18/01/2012 01:39 - United States

Today, I learned how awful intertrigo smells. I spent a ton of money and years of my life to become a health care provider apparently to treat the yeast infection between an obese woman's fat folds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 403
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uncertain on how to vote here, on one hand that sucks, but then again it is a job you trained for. Actually, I made up my mind. You became a health care provider by choice, and by obviously knowing it wasn't all going to be sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn farts.

Charge an extra fee per fold for the emotional trauma

Comments

You wanted to work in medicine! Deal with it, the rest of us do! BTW I get intertrigo under my breasts, which I wash three times a day and treat. Not because I'm obese, but because I wear an F cup. I also get it in the crease of my legs in my groin when I wear panties because of my allergy to latex.

And you should only interact with other douche bags so you have an incentive to change your attitude.

itll get better later on op...not alot of people get that kind of an "illness"

That's why people should take care of themselves instead of stuffing there mouths

Saralovemichael3 2

Find a new profession bc you obviously cant handle doctors work if that grosses you out..i am only about 15lbs overweight worked at hooters for years until i graduated college always been able to get a guy and i suffered from this after gaining the 15lbs which btw my bf could care less about, due to developing metabolic syndrom. I was so embarrassed didnt want to go to the doctor bc of assholes like you. I hope you get a life altering diagnosis so i can laugh at you would you laugh at a cancer patient? Actually u prob would bc your a shitty mean human being. Hope you have an obese or gay kid theres karma for you;) js ???

Saralovemichael3 2

Find a new profession bc you obviously cant handle doctors work if that grosses you out..i am only about 15lbs overweight worked at hooters for years until i graduated college always been able to get a guy and i suffered from this after gaining the 15lbs which btw my bf could care less about, due to developing metabolic syndrom. I was so embarrassed didnt want to go to the doctor bc of assholes like you. I hope you get a life altering diagnosis so i can laugh at you would you laugh at a cancer patient? Actually u prob would bc your a shitty mean human being. Hope you have an obese or gay kid theres karma for you;) js ???

BigSloppyMeowMix 9

As a healthcare provider myself, you signed up for it and these people need help regardless what the case may be. If you wasted all of that time to become a healthcare provider, you should be passionate about everything you do to help people. Every ass you wipe is another person you've helped. If FML is what you thought when you helped a patient, you should try to switch your profession away from patient care.