By eatmywords - 05/07/2011 07:06 - Singapore

Today, I laughed when I saw my ex-girlfriend in her overall uniform, thinking she'd got a job as a janitor. Turns out she's as professional marine welder. She's 22 years old and earns my monthly salary in three days. My current girlfriend who was there with me called me a loser in front of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 519
You deserved it 64 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

So, what's your amazing job that entitles you to belittle janitors? No wonder your girlfriend called you a loser: Your ex has nore balls than you. Grow a pair, and stop acting like a little boy.

SteelCladAngel 0

LOL asshole you completely deserved that....now image how much worse your life would suck if your current gf left you for your ex gf :)

Comments

blair_x 12

You deserve it, OP. I have no sympathy for you.

saturnsonic 3

You TOTALLY deserved it.....lol

Hmm... if you two were dating, looks like you'd be the one in the kitchen making her sammiches, huh? Men aren't always superior are they? ;)

HeartAndSoul2011 0

HAHAHA! You deserve it OP. I must say, I have to hand it to your ex. I'm a marine welder myself and it's not easy being one of the "Big Guys". And I know that some of you here will say that she slept her way to the top, it's not true. We don't do things that way in this industry. Please remember that a lot of the men there have families back home. Don't compare us to sex crazed beasts. To be a pro, you either have to have lots of experience, or you have to have the talent. Judging by her age, I'm guessing she has the talent. And even if she has the talent, if she doesn't have the right attitude, she won't make it. But by what her "best friend" here said in the comments that she's doing what she loves, I conclude that she has the talent and the attitude. It's probably the reason why she made it that far at such a young age (IMO). I have to admit that I'm a little jealous. Speaking of which, I see that you're from Singapore? I was there at Keppel last week and I met a female welder there that matches your description of her. She's wasn't born in Singapore but she grew up there am I right? I should be right because there are very little female welders there and she fits your description to a T. Too bad for you man... You let a good one slip away. She looks more like a model than a welder but she can weld the shit outta me. That chick welds like a man without the bad attitude and I had to check if my balls were still intact. To tell you the truth, I don't mind havin' her as my girl. Even if you wanted her back, I've got news for you man... You don't stand a chance.

patacus 14

i think you mean coverall. over alls are what farmers wear, you know the pants with the straps? cover alls are like whay mechanics and such wearl i mean... i can kinda imagine her in overalls with a weed in her mouth and a straw hat on though.

YummiGummi 0

hey, don't hate on janitors. they probably get more than you too.

nguyenner 6

You dumped the wrong girl . (:

Dude ur so just like u know I hate guys like you. Just saying