By americanized - 22/11/2010 15:25 - Denmark

Today, I helped two people find the central station on my way home. As a thank you, they mugged me and stole my wallet and iPod Touch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 006
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaFemmeQuiRit 3

OP, do you think you could help me move my couch into this van ?

DDPT2 4

911: What's you emergency? Guy: I've been mugged! 911: What did they take? Guy: They took my pockets.

Comments

did you never hear the phrase "don't talk to strangers?" it helps with a lot of problems!

that is why I like being paranoid a always carry a weapon with me

I'm pretty sure they didn't actually need those directions.

Sp your saying if someone walks up to me asking me for directions don't tell them because I'll just get mugged?

I they stoled your iPod Touch how did you put up this?

First of all, it's 'stole', not 'stoled'. And second of all, it IS possible to access FML from a computer.

rocker_chick23 27

What's with all this "You shouldn't be helping strangers" shit? That's balls. I've helped many people with directions and other things - e.g. I helped a woman with 2 toddlers to get off the bus with her shopping bags so she didn't fall over. I've never had anything bad happen to me as a result. It's good to be nice, OP. Be more careful in future but don't let this one bad experience turn you into a paranoid, bitter wreck.

I thought Danes were amongst the friendliest people on earth? Right up there with the Swiss and the Australians?