By ashleyramsay - 23/10/2009 19:13 - Canada

Today, I heard whimpering while I was in my bedroom. Thinking it was my parents doing something nasty, I let them do it and turned on my music. My parents came home from work and I realised they were never home. I went into the room and saw my dead dog laying on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 691
You deserved it 11 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how the hell does a dog dying sound like your parents having sex?

ISellHerbs 0

It was going to happen anyway whether you could have gotten it to a vet or not, there just wasn't enough time. But if you are used to dealing with your parents engaging in those activities, you need draw some borders.

Comments

heard whispering in YOUR BEDROOM? or while you were IN your bedroom ?

She was in HER bedroom hearing whispering sounds...

You are both retarded. She heard the whipsering noise in her bedroom. THEN (later) she went into the bedroom. That means she was NOT in the bedroom when she heard the noise. (duhhhh)

Your comment is win because you called a FML Staff user a retard! KUDOS!

cerebellum_fml 0

why is there a douche bag/grammar nazi culture on fml

Fractal_fml 0

Response to the retard/illiterate community that sprawls across the shit we call the internet.

Lol. You called FML staff retarded. I wonder if you actually noticed that she was an FML staff. You, sir or madam, win and fail at the internets.

starry_eyed 0

I assumed the OP heard the noises coming from her bedroom, but then I reread that and realized how amazingly weird that really is.... RIP Doggie, though. Sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my 14 yr old once-in-a-lifetime dog 3.5 yrs ago and I still miss her to much to get another dog. In fact, after reading this, I'm probably gonna miss her all weekend.

so if you thought you heard it in your room you thought it was your parents having sex? and you were gonna let them in your room?

yeh the post was pretty badly written - i also though the OP was gonna let her parent have sex in her bedroom, which is just weird

I'm pretty sure if I suspected my parents of having sex in my bedroom, I wouldn't let them. Sorry about your dog though, I lost mine a few years ago and have missed him ever since.

cerebellum_fml 0

you where robbed and your dog died. That sounds like a really bad day

someone already posted a story almost exactly like this.

letitbe56 0

Wow, this is like something out of an urban legend. How scary.

wow someone broke into your house and killed your dog..... I am truely sorry.

lyndis_fml 0

You would expect your parents to have sex in your room? That's disgusting.