By CollegeFreshman - 11/09/2009 04:20 - United States

Today, I heard a knock on my door and, thinking it was my student adviser, opened it. I was greeted by a drunk girl, who pushed her way into my dorm room, informed me that she lived here last year, and then told me that she lost her virginity in my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 599
You deserved it 3 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh no oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you just found out that people have sex at college!!!!!!!!1 disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It's a dorm bed - did you really think it wouldn't glow like a lighthouse under a black light! YDI for being naive.

Comments

Wow. If I didn't know the girls who was living in my old dorm/apartment and they didn't know my sexual history, I might consider running up to my old pad one drunken night and tell them that bed on the right side of the downstairs bedroom was where I lost my virginity during last fall semester, and where I continued to have sex with my boyfriend and a few other guys after we broke up. But I would have to be incredibly drunk and feeling especially nostalgic at that particular time. Sex in college... Such a shocker!

I would have asked her for a revival...

Darkcloud_fml 0

I don't see the FML In fact i would actually probably kill for that to happen to me. Granted i know who lived in my room last year but still....

Agreed. My dorm switches sexes every year.

Igor_g5 0

You should have invited her in and had sex with her.

#4 it's MICHAEL Jackson. Learn to spell the king of pop name properly. For the OP, u kinda expect it. Like honeslty.

fmlfmlfml15 0

I love it when people criticize a person's spelling and grammar, when they themselves make grammatical/spelling errors within the same comment. *checks any spelling errors* Yup, I'm good =)

Kitsterx 4

If you want to criticize other people's spelling and grammar then it's actually 'pop's' instead of 'pop'.

Okay, so ... new year, different sheets and pillows and stuff ... who gives a ****? Call in your RA, let her know that someone barged into your room and is being unruly, and have the bitch thrown out. If this was the night before a final exam or something, then, well, maybe I could see why this would be aggravating, but it's not an FML; it's oversensitivity.