By shitty day - 30/11/2011 10:53 - United States

Today, I have the stomach flu. If my belly growls, I have 30 seconds or less to get to the bathroom. I can't go to the doctor for fear of shitting my pants on the trip there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 186
You deserved it 2 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure certain fruits will help. Let me check in my collection.. Hmmm not that.. This could do. Here, try a few bananas.

Comments

fernclogger 5

Apparently 51 people think it's your fault for being sick? Haha

Everyone else has it right - go to your doctor when you don't risk spreading your plague to the general public. Drink fluids to stay hydrated (it won't "flush it out of your system" - that's a myth), and wait it out. If you develop fevers or severe abdominal pain, go to the ER as those could be signs of a serious infection. And make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after every episode. These infections are usually spread through the fecal-oral route.

You have the flu, your not dieing...the flu is a virus not an infection it can't be cured with antibiotics...So there is nothing the doctor can do for you. Stay home rest drink lots of fluids and in a couple days you will be fine.

Both my brother and I have the stomach flu we feel the same

ScrivNasty 3

If it goes on for too long you'll get dehydrated, especially of you start throwing up too. Honestly you should drink enough fluids and try and get foods to settle your stomach. Have someone consult the dr for you?

Going to the doctor would mostly be an exercise in being (potentially) virulent around others anyway; there's not much that can be done for gastroenteritis. Send someone out for an over the counter palliative, keep drinking plenty of water and wait for it to end.

beastmode21 0

he should send a text to every1 they know and ask for adult diapers

Duct tape your but cheeks shut and drive there

kaykay20 0

Well make sure to drink lots of fluids (preferably water) so you don't get dehydrated. If its from bad food like a sandwich that sat out too long then you will only need to go to the doctors if you think/are dehydrated or it last for more then a few days. Helps to talk to a nurse first before considering a appointment.