By shitty day - 30/11/2011 10:53 - United States

Today, I have the stomach flu. If my belly growls, I have 30 seconds or less to get to the bathroom. I can't go to the doctor for fear of shitting my pants on the trip there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 186
You deserved it 2 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure certain fruits will help. Let me check in my collection.. Hmmm not that.. This could do. Here, try a few bananas.

Comments

Starve a bug, nurse a flu! Don't eat anything with sugar or that will turn into sugar. Rice crackers and DIET ginger ale. Diet because there is no sugar. Don't go to the dr unless you are crapping blood! Or if you have the craps for more than 3 days!

nastyness 0

Brat diet. Bananas, rice, apples and toast. Pedialyte works, but it tastes like sweat..feel better!

Shot of apple cider vinegar! Little gross but works!

Shitiest. Game. Show. Ever. Pun is so intended.

LoveMay 10

You could call a doctor to house

I get pretty pissed with people who come into the ER (especially at crazy hours of the night) with nothing more than the flu or a tummy bug. OP - all you need is immodium, and to drink lots of water (and rehydration solution after each loose stool). If the diarrhea is persisting for more than a few days, has blood in it, you begin to vomit and can no longer tolerate fluids, or you develop a high fever or evidence of severe dehydration (cool hands and feet with weak pulses, infrequent passing if concentrated urine, drowsiness or fits), you should go to the doctor, but otherwise ride it out, it should be better in a day or so.

Funny how I can relate since I'm in class clutching my stomach from the pain xD

Donniehw 5

Eat a balls load of cheese and gun it to docs!!!

zander4310 5

depends. lol theyre great for messy situations... but then again, it depends on if u have depends or not...