By S4L - 02/07/2009 04:13 - France

Today, I had to take a leak, so I went into a porta-john. I noticed another man's hand under the door with a cell phone. Angered, I aimed my stream at his hand and phone. He tilted the porta-john over in response. It was full. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 804
You deserved it 23 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lexia_fml 0

I don't understand. Portable stalls? Then how could it tip? If not, how could someone get a hand under the door?

I don't think I've seen a portable stall with an opening in the door like that... That guy probably deserved it for sticking his phone in like that, but you really should have thought ahead...

Comments

If this were true, I'd say the poster's response was...well, illogical. They just exposed more of themselves to the pervert as well as giving him gold material to sell to some fetish website. A better thing to do would have been to either snatch the device away or trample it (and the hand).

He's not giving anyone anything if the urine destroys the phone, which is probably what his goal had been.

haaaaaaaaaa dat bitch dserved it haaaaaaaaaa

If you're a guy, then what's the big deal? Toilets in porties face away from the door. He's picturing your back with his phone. Unless you're the kind of people who drop their pants to their ankles when taking a little wizz. If you're a woman. That's some pretty sick aiming skills.

If this is even true, why pee on his hand? I would have just stomped on it, I'm sure most people have enough muscular strength in their legs to break a few fingers.

WTFIWWP 0

I heard another fml like this with the prota john begin tipped over

I would have stopped, slowly unlocked the door and then kicked it as hard as I could to hit him in the face. Then I would go out, take his phone and throw it in the "toilet" and leave.

taoxyeuxmay 4

At first I was confused, but seeing as how this fml is from France, it's very likely their porta-john is different than Americans'.