By broke and hungry - 30/05/2015 18:53 - United States - West New York

Today, I had to skip lunch to work on a big project, so I stopped by a vending machine. The number I wanted was 126, but I accidentally typed 124, using my last dollar. 124 was the only empty row. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 432
You deserved it 5 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Later that day he crashed his car costing him 124$. Afterwards, he was watching channel 124 and his cable broke. Finally, his girlfriend called at 1:24 AM and broke up with him.

Usually the vending machine says "Not In Stock" if you choose an empty row. Guess you were that unlucky. Hope you finish the big project soon and have a nice big dinner.

Comments

Later that day he crashed his car costing him 124$. Afterwards, he was watching channel 124 and his cable broke. Finally, his girlfriend called at 1:24 AM and broke up with him.

Wizardo 33

Man these Final Destination sequels really went off the rails. Should've stopped at 123.

You are the official un-fortune teller.

The worst part? It all happened on January 24th

Rumor has it they were only together for 124 days

$124 is super cheap for a car crash!

His 124th girlfriend broke up with him on 124 Avenue, which was founded by Jose P. Miller the 124th!

Delsanity 13

I hate when i put wrong number at vending machine and get the wrong candy.

Empty calories? Empty slot! I think in the long run, you made the best choice

Yes because, between the option of unhealthy food and being hungry for hours - someone would pick to be hungry :/

It seems like more of a mistake than a choice to pick the empty row.

SystemofaBlink41 27

There should be a moderator here solely for the purpose of pointing out when someone is joking.

Usually the vending machine says "Not In Stock" if you choose an empty row. Guess you were that unlucky. Hope you finish the big project soon and have a nice big dinner.

RowanNightShade 22

Why not ask a friend? Maybe they could pick you up something or at the very least loan you a dollar.

Too bad your finger "slipped". Pay better attention OP. But hey...don't we all get screwed over by a vending machine at least once in our lives

Sorry about that OP. Big project or not take a short break and get food. You will work better in the long run.

Those damn vending machines.. It's always something. My candy usually gets stuck in there -.-

AlyKinks35 21

vending machines= robbery...most of the time they work fine but every one in awhile they screw you over and it's always when you really want something...

Vending machines kill more people a year than sharks do.

and exactly how many people do sharks kill a year?

Sharks kill around 10 people each year. The real killer is cows, they kill around 100 people each year.