By 360whoroscoped - 16/01/2015 18:05 - United States - Saint Paul

Today, I had to repeatedly explain to an increasingly angry lady that no, she couldn't get an ultrasound by using a referral letter from her psychic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 714
You deserved it 3 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ultrasound is grainy where as crystal balls are so clear.

Comments

this reminds me of that one FML a couple weeks back in which OP's was told by a psychic that he was cheating on her... some people are just too gullible these days.

eerrun 8

She's just really hoping shes pregnant instead of just fat

Pretty sure a lot of us are hoping she's just fat.

sylverdrag_fml 9

Not that I consider a psychic's recommendation worth a damn, but why not just give her the ultrasounds she wants? It's a safe procedure and assuming she is willing to pay, why not just give it to her?

countryb_cth 38

Not sure about the States, but in Canada (at least where I live) you have to have a requisition letter from your doctor before they can do an ultrasound. It sounds like that's the case in this FML.

That's just not the way it works. Plus one needs to prepare for an ultrasound if it's to see a pregnancy...drinking a lot of water beforehand and not emptying the bladder for 3 hours prior to the scan. Someone can't just walk in and get an ultrasound.

Probably also has to do with insurance. I'm betting she is expecting her insurance provider to cover it and naturally they aren't going to pay for an ultrasound if there hasn't even been a pregnancy test done.

if she was paying for it I'm sure he would, but insurance isn't going to cover it.

chillandfun 12

I don't want whatever she's on.

If there is a God, please don't let her be a mother.