By my face though - 25/01/2016 17:04 - United States - Kettle Falls

Today, I had to leave class early due to a profusely bleeding pimple on my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 818
You deserved it 2 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the dim bright side, profuse blood is probably better than profuse puss.

Comments

I hate to admit this, but this happened to me in high school. I just pretended it wasn't happening until a friend kindly screamed it aloud. good times.

It could have been worse, I'm sure nobody cared that much because we all have embarrassing moments. Just try to laugh it off :)

hamrtym 15

Can't be much worse than the puns I just read

lolhailsatan 23

At least you left class! Theres this kid at my school and he is always picking at his zits. Last week he was at it again and he kept wiping the blood from his face with his hand, then on his jeans. That alone was gross enough until after a while he didnt seem to know what to do with this all this face blood smeared on his palm, so he (i kid you not) licked it off his hand, like multiple times. me and my 3 desk mates witnessed it. So yeah at least you got up and left unlike this kid who refused to go to the bathroom and clean up and instead resorted to hematophagy.

I am not the kid from your class, but I have done this too.

#39 You should be ashamed of yourself... So disgusting.

That's horribly embarrassing! But I desire to know how in the world that could happen.

At least you got out of class! Really, that sucks. Might want to go to a dermatologist.

It's pimples. It happens in the youth. OP will grow out of it.

That's so embarrassing! But don't feel too bad, acne happens to a lot of us, I have a fair amount of it. However, if it does bleed THAT uncontrollably, you might want to see your dermo just to make sure the pores aren't unsafely clogged or that you aren't getting wounds deep enough to scar.

hey at least you got to leave class early!