By breathexali - 24/07/2010 10:50 - United States

Today, I had to get bloodwork done. I'm deathly afraid of needles. The whole lobby heard me scream as soon as the nurse said 'hello'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 084
You deserved it 29 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kelliejellie 3

lol the nurse probably thinks she is ugly or something, and you screamed when you saw her hahaha.....Today, at work as a nurse, a patient screamed as soon as they saw me when i walked into the room. FML.

No worries, when I had to get a blood test, I had a panic attack, fainted and had to be carried out of the hospital. I still have to go back to get the test done.

Comments

I understand. Just the thought of getting blood drawn or getting shots makes me hyperventilate and almost pass out, then I get really dizzy and start screaming a lot. It's no fun. Hope you didn't die of embarrassment, OP.

haha, this acually made me laugh a little bit

Trixies100 0

haha at least u didn't cry before she stuck u with it

sind3r3la 0

wow you people are so stupid! I had a kid cuz I wanted too! oh and the father is now 20 so atleast I can get some unlike you lonely losers! ps I'm super kinky and lookin for a new bf;)

mrskristindavis 0

wow please go to a different site where ****** are accepted.

112, no one cares. Go ***** yourself out somewhere else.

bugmenotmofo 34

I'm a 17 year old, 190lb jock/musician, and I passed out from a shot in my hand. Oh, did I mention I have 3 tattoos? Haha

mrskristindavis 0

why did you scream...? it's not like the nurse is a walking needle.

hey OP, me too I faint like every time

dingo353 0

Same thing happened to me except I projectile vomited into the waiting room and drowned everybody. True story.

JamieRKO 0

I understand your pain. I've had nothing but horrible experiences with needles. When I got my flu shot last year, I went home and all of a sudden I got intense cramps in my lower back, which then rotated to my stomach, and then finally into my heart. Excruciating pain. The doctor said my muscles were having spasms in a reaction to the flu shot. I'm never getting a ******* shot again.