By Anony-moose - 11/10/2011 09:43 - United States

Today, I had to explain to a patient that no, her nipples were not slowly getting smaller. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 141
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reinforce the fact that bologna nipples are gross and smaller nipples are a blessing.

Comments

ikickgingers 15

... Did you want to throw bologna on her ass? I would... Just tell her it would take attention away from her deformed nipples.

Well maybe not her nipples... But quite possibly her brain.

If you drop a phonograph needle on Bill Brasky's nipple, it plays The Beach Boy's "Pet Sounds"...

I_POKE_SMOT 2

I feel sorry for modern society an the way our own nations level of stupidity an ignorance have become our basis of entertainment.

SmirkingRevenge_fml 7

Get off your high horse, can't you just laugh at few idiots who worry about their nipples?

ikickgingers 15

Poke Smot... High horse... Ahahahshshshshshshahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaahah I didn't know the horse was a diabetic?!!!!!! *backs away slowly*

NoNotTheFace 8

She's worried that if they get too small, they won't be visible. Then it will look like her chest has two shaved balls hanging on it.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Well, at least it wouldn't be as bad as looking like unshaven balls hanging off her chest. Gotta look for that bright side.

I would've loved to be a fly on the wall during that conversation

mishkaroni 15

Seriously! I'm quite curious how that came about...

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Suuure, for the "conversation". That's what they all say, buddy. That's what they all say.

perdix 29

Maybe she's getting fatter and her boobage is expanding faster than her maximum nipplocity. And yes, there are optimal nipple sizes to match each tit. I find tiny nipples just as unsettling and disturbing as outstretched pepperonis. A tiny nipple on a big tit is a pretty sure giveaway that the tit is fake.

I suspect they aren't getting smaller, just further away. If she picks her boobs up from down near her navel and restores them to their former position I'm sure they'll look just fine.

hannakin 16

So much for doctor/patient Confidentiality

the names have been changed to protect the innocent (New Jersey, I bet) ignoramuses