By gimpy - 04/01/2012 16:55 - United States

Today, I had to cut short my New Year's resolution of going to the gym daily, when the meathead next to me dropped some heavy weights, which bounced and landed on my foot. I'm sitting at home in a cast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 842
You deserved it 2 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jesus **** people, it was an accident. Bad stuff happens all the time, but the reason the legal system in the US is so ****** up is frivolous lawsuits like this.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Well it's not like he did it on purpose and now you can sit at home and be lazy and no one can say anything about it :)

Don't worry, everyone gives up on that resolution for some reason or another.

RockstarRN 10

No worries. It would of happened for some other reason. I don't understand why people make them. I should buy a gym, I'd make all my profit for the entire year in January alone!!!!

Just_A_Panda 9

I think that the 'meathead' didn't mean to. If he did mean to than thats very rude of him and you have the right to be mad. Sorry about your foot. :/

Yeah, this is just an extra challenge. Keep going to the gym. Dont give a **** what people think. Just go and work out your upper body. Also, take the cast off early, don't be a lil girl.

shitwit2234 0

Well if he actually knows how to lift wieghts, he should have had a spotter help him crash the bar

Hmm, "if he actually knows how to lift weights, he should have a spotter help him crash the bar." Well sir, if you knew anything about weightlifting it would be quite easy to infer that this accident didn't occur because of the "bar" and "plate weights". Although it can happen, but if it did it'd be OP's fault for being a dumbass for standing in the danger area, and I doubt he'd post this on FML. So they were most likely at the dumbbell rack, and you've most likely never really worked out. Don't comment.

brick_man33 14

SUE his ass, it's the American thing to do!......what a country =)