By Anonymous - 06/08/2009 06:13 - Australia

Today, I had to call poison control because my idiot son swallowed a bunch of baking soda to "make a volcano in his tummy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 388
You deserved it 17 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DirtyDiana_fml 0

woah only 1 comment? but idiot is harsh.

Comments

hatcher 0

Oh poor baby you had to dial a phone to potentially save your son. He sounds like any other three to nine year old boy on the planet. Get over yourself.

YDI For one calling your son the idiot when you are the idiot here for not watching your son very well. That's a F his life, not yours.

They're not idiots until teen-age years. And they are naturally curious. Definitely not an idiot. The OP is an idiot for whining about it.

Parenting fail. This should be on Failblog not FML.

TNEBlover 0

woah ydi for calling your son an idiot

AntiChrist7 0
duchesse427 0

ur the ******* idiot, maybe you should watch ur kid sometime. you deserve it for being the bad parent

C_Wicked27 0

I dunno, if you're kid is an idiot and he shares your genes, which chances are pretty good that he does, then what the hell does that make you? But then again, if you're leaving baking soda in a place that is easily accessible to children, then you are a ******* moron your damn self.

I'm sure my mom didn't leave baking soda in an inaccessible place when I was growing up. Why? Because I'm not that much of an idiot. I'm also pretty sure that she didn't deliberately put her knives in a high inaccessible place because she knew I wouldn't do anything with them. As a parent, you can't account for every single situation out there and there are some things that you simply don't expect a child to do and I'd say wanting to make a volcano in his stomach is one of those things. Those calling the OP a bad parent probably wouldn't have done much differently themselves but are jumping on the OP because something actually went wrong.

sexy_mamasita 0

YDI for not raising him correctly. Obviously you are not a very good mother.

Wow u don't hve to call him an idiot. He obvy didn't know better so chill out and YDI cause y was it within his reach without u watching him?