By Roy Lawson - 26/06/2014 00:19 - United States - Brea

Today, I had to bite the bullet and finally buy maternity pants. Problem is, I'm not pregnant and I'm a 25-year-old man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 747
You deserved it 25 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinking you should lose some weight...

JMichael 25

Go the gym if you're not satisfied with your weight

Comments

bobsanction 18

Maybe you should stop biting things. Or shop at a store that stocks larger sizes. I'm a fat guy and I buy my pants at Walmart.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Maybe you should lose some weight rather than complain about having to buy fat pants? There really is no downside to living a more healthy life. Your life will improve drastically. More self confidence, better love life, healthier, and so many more things will get better. I wish you the best of luck if you make the right decision to lose some weight! It'll be hard but it's worth it.

middlenamefrank 8

Um...as a large guy myself, there are clothes available that will fit you well and look good, no matter your size. There's a lot less shame shopping at the big & tall shop than shopping in maternity. You may not look like Brad Pitt but you can still show some pride and dignity in who you are.

Dude, I feel ya. I'm 25, and since I've been married, all my pants are getting too tight. This happens sometimes when you settle down. But maternity pants? That's too much, man. Get yourself to a nutrition specialist or something, before you end up on one of those discovery health documentaries where you're so big you need someone to sponge off your balls because you can't reach them. Best of luck to you!

Heathtastic 10

Sounds like diet and exercise could help you

Maybe a gym membership would be suitable, after all you are only 25

Stop eating bullets OP. They are empty calories, go straight to the love handles.

Thatguy334 7

May I recommend a diet and a gym membership. A personal trainer couldn't hurt either

As most of the comments suggest, this should be an eye opener for you, a realization that maybe it's time to change your lifestyle, if that is in fact a contributing factor for your weight gain. You control your weight sir, you hit that gym and you hit it hard.

I suggest a diet to start. Possibly a run every morning a little later, maybe even now. We all have to start somewhere man!