By Anonymous - 23/10/2013 04:43 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I had an anxiety attack when I learned that my favorite book series is coming to the end. I had to leave the store and sit in my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 163
You deserved it 9 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What book was it?! I know that feeling as it sucks so much.

MissSticks 21

This has happened to me before... Except I didn't have a car :P I still have mild anxiety when I think about the fact that Harry Potter is ove- Excuse me... *Hyperventilates*

Comments

Nope. Most series don't end, nope. Especially if you don't close the book or read the ending. Noooope. *lives in denial*

Reminds me when I finished Harry Potter... *Curling in a ball on the floor, whimping*

Shut your mouth. Or lock your fingers or something. Harry Potter is not over. The world of HP will always be around, as long as the fans are. Harry Potter lives on. In our hearts.

I usually start a new series to block out the sadness of it ending...

I feel for you, OP! It is heartbreaking when the characters that are such a huge part of your life come to an end. At least you get to re-read the series over and over again!

May i ask if this was the Divergent series??

Must be time for you to write egregiously sexual fan fiction!

You never anticipated that a book series would eventually come to an end? It's crap, but it happens. We get over it. Usually by starting another series. And you can always re-read...

Most of us anticipate a series' ending, but once it actually ends... We're surprised.

Don't worry ik that feeling and it sucks trust me life as a fangirl is hard.

I know how you feel op, I be having Anxieties at times too.