By Anonymous - 25/03/2012 17:21 - United States - Rocklin

Today, I had a terrible nightmare involving zombies slashing and eating at my face. I woke up in terror and urine, and found the slashing was very real: it was my cat pawing my face for me to feed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 338
You deserved it 4 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLemur 4

Nothing better than being woken up by a pussy I always say.

I'm confused - was the urine yours, or did the car pee on you to wake you? "Dammit, wake up and feed me! No? Well then I'll pee on your head. Wake up!! Still not up? That's it, here come the claws of death!!"

Comments

subversivefreak 2
subversivefreak 2

My puppy used to paw my face and then pee on the floor if I didn't wake up in time. I woke up to put my feet on smelly, damp floors. So I learnt to wake up to her. That's an example of a reverse Pavlov, I think :)

Wait, did you wake up in your cat's urine, or your own?

And that's the reason why I'm not gonna have a cat!

It's not the cats that are the problem - it's the owners who put zero effort in the cat's training.

SpruceDread4578 13

Thanks for the info, bro. Now, give me your address so I can give you your present.

anthonydude 9

I see your suffering from The walking dead withdrawal. No worries, it will be back on in like October.

I'll bet you just fed it. You are your cat's bitch. I hate people complaining about cats and doing nothing. You don't know how to raise a pet.

bigtime_rocker 11

Lesson: Don't get a cat, kids!

Same thing happened to me, except instead of a cat it was my boyfriend and his friend beating eachother's asses in a violent manner as i was sleeping due to a foul game of Gears of War. Needless to say I ended up awake, grumpy with two hours of sleep, a bloody nose, and two immature guys on either side of me not talking until the other admitted they lost.