By sleepy - 15/10/2009 15:48 - United States

Today, I had a Biochemistry quiz. I studied all night but took a nap to get some rest because my quiz was in the morning. I woke up at 10 feeling very confident. My quiz was at 9. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 948
You deserved it 29 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Buy alarm clock 2. Set it early 3. ????? 4. Profit!!

it should be... 1. Buy alarm clock 2. Set it early 3. study the day before 4. SLEEP ALL NIGHT 5. ??????? 6. Profit

Comments

M13LO 0

I don't think you should have studied all night for a quiz.... maybe if it was a test but not a quiz

noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT. LOTS of people are in college, what makes YOU so special? Set multiple alarms - NOT THAT HARD. HAHAHHAHAH

Once I set 3 alarms and none of them woke me up :/

Agreed with #15. If your body is super-tired and really needs sleep, multiple alarms might not do you any good.

That's why you don't start studying the night before.

two words alarm clock three exuse words say youre sick that way not only do you get to retake the test you get more time to study

lyfesukz 0

ugh, ever heard of an alarm clock? yea, they're actually very useful.... *rolls eyes*

Well, you can always not really study. Just listen 30-50% of the time in class, do your homework, take a few pages of notes, skim them a bit, and you're set. Works for me.

dancingyrlie 1

oh no, you missed a QUIZ?! NOT A QUIZ!!! that's .005% of your grade you'll never get back to re-do!

dcnut123 0

umm actually if you understood what a lot of college classes are like, sometimes only 3 quizzes and two tests make up your whole entire grade. so yea, i'd say that missing a quiz can be pretty important. and besides, it still just sucks to sleep through a quiz you crammed for. i mean, i cram alllllllll the time. that's how i got through life. even in elementary school i'd do projects the night before and study the night before. now it's just gotten to the point where i dont even start studying until at least 12 midnight. at that's fine, it's worked for me. i just now realize that i CANNOT sleep if i want to be able to wake up if the sleep period would be less than 4 hours..lol. it's fine, i'm doing extremely well. everyone works differently. i feel for you, OP, i really really od!! :)

If you can't wake up. Sleep all day. Study all night.