By CoolGuy69 - 12/09/2016 11:53 - Sweden - Mölnlycke

Today, I studied all night for a big test. I ended up falling asleep on the bus ride there. I woke up in a different province. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 065
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes, a good night of rest is far more helpful than a long night of cramming. I feel bad for OP, but it seems that some blame lies with them for depriving themselves of sleep, which lead to oversleeping for the test. I guess it's all circumstantial, but if it was just just one big exam that they had to go out of their way to take, they would've done well to do their studying AND arrive well-rested.

RedCronos 17

Hopefully one of the things you studied was a map.

Comments

RedCronos 17

Hopefully one of the things you studied was a map.

Sometimes, a good night of rest is far more helpful than a long night of cramming. I feel bad for OP, but it seems that some blame lies with them for depriving themselves of sleep, which lead to oversleeping for the test. I guess it's all circumstantial, but if it was just just one big exam that they had to go out of their way to take, they would've done well to do their studying AND arrive well-rested.

Yes, being well rested for tests is definitely better than staying up all night cramming.

Sleep is very important not that I would know since I don't sleep

Well that will be an interesting excuse to tell your professor. Definitely a nice change to the common I slept through the exam excuse. Hopefully they find it funny and let you have another go at it! Good luck getting back OP

You are always told that a good nights sleep will do you more good than an all nighter. It is always true unless you've done little to no revision. You should know this, so either ways its YDI.

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call for you to start studying properly and not pulling all night cram sessions the night before.

Was the state Tardyland or Absentia? Your instructor is going to mark you as one of those.

All night is the bad tag there...go to bed early and get up earlier to study...but The Best Bet would have been studying on the bus as well...