By Username - 27/01/2010 08:35 - France

Today, I had a 10 hour drive to Las Vegas with only 2 CDs, Taylor Swift and Jason Mraz, and my girlfriend who thinks she's a good singer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 824
You deserved it 8 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarcdude 3

Be grateful you're lucky enough to even /have/ a girlfriend . it's tough to find one for the rest of us

Comments

Taylor swift is a good singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mshafty 0

No she isn't!! Have you ever heard her live? she is terrible, but computers can make anyone sound good these days.

mshafty - I've seen clips taken of her by home cameras (ie. no studio recording equipment involved) and she sounded good. Tarynkd - where I live in Australia there's very little marketing for taylor swift but she's still very popular. I think she is quite talented, not the best ever but she is still very good. Another thing she has going is that she can write music. Often you get artists who can write music but not sing very well, and those who can sing well but can't write and so someone else writes all their stuff. Of course you get people who can do both and people who can do neither (eg. Britney Spears) but that's a pretty common trend. Taylor is quite good at both.

AnaMaree 0

Taylor Swift is horrible. The only reason she's popular is the hype after the VMA incident.

ndiesal 0

iPod (if you have one)...one of those FM modulators is a very good investment.

AGGoddess 2

YDI for 1. not bringing more CDs and 2. not asking her to stop.

cpatrick820 3

he's saying he has those two CDs and his untalented girlfriend as an FML... So yes, he is saying he doesn't like Taylor Swift

boatkicker 4

It doesn't matter how much you like Taylor Swift. Any of her songs sung by someone who can't sing well, will suck. If he had two CDs she'd never heard before, it wouldn't have been an FML because she wouldn't have sung along.

TheDaveCA 1

Agreed, any of Taylor Swifts songs sung by someone who can't sing, will suck. Case in point: pop in a Taylor Swift album.

tdawgheath 0

^ this. Same for if it could be sung right. Case in point, Hallelujah. I'm kinda at a loss of memory for who did the original and the later, but you get the point.

everyonesfucked 0

Being a gf that sings bad myself, I would know that the best way to get her to shut up is to tell her to sing more. She'll hopefully get embrassed and stfu. Sucks to be you though OP.

CamoChick13 0

seriously just turn on ur radio idiot!

spankymrd 0

hell you going to Vegas you really don't have much to complain about!!

You should have just told her to stop. She would pretend to be mad, but it's a freaking ten hour drive, she'd get over it. :)

pabloinbama 0
brff15 0

damn, i'm sorry, but you should of gave her something to fill her mouth.

Yeeeeah, like everyone else has said.. the radio!? even though stations can be a bit shitty when moving from one city to another but still. or just turn it off