By Aggie_De - 14/12/2013 12:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I got the DVD back from a dance concert I did. After watching it, I realised that I had a camel toe through the whole thing. Three and a half hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 769
You deserved it 7 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyvingvamp 15

how exactly could you not feel that?

red225 14

Comments

perdix 29

3-1/2 hour dance concert? That sounds extremely tedious, even with camel toe. For that amount of time, I'd require total nudity . . . and a bottomless cup of coffee.

Perdix, you never fail to make me giggle. Merry Xmas and a randy new year to you. X

Larsh 4

In sure you made many new friends and admirers - enjoy your new fan base!

I guess you haven't noticed, but most dance concerts are a veritable smorgasbord of bouncing boobs, spandexed butts, jumping crotch-flashes, camel-toes, and male super-bulges. In other words, I doubt you stood out to the audience.

Let me guess. You were wearing tights because you thought it would look hot?

If it was a concert she probably had a costume that was relating to the plot or scenery. She likely didn't choose it herself. And if she did it was probably dance clothes, not sex appeal clothes. Unless her dance concert was burlesque.

skittyskatbrat 19

Don't stress. Really. I'm sure the camera wasn't up-close crotch-shot focusing. Most people watching such a video will be watching their kid or their friends, not eyeballing you closely to check for a camel toe. Unless you had neon arrows pointing down to it...deep breath. If it was THAT obvious, the other dancers would have given you a heads-up. If anyone else did notice and they are tactless enough to reference it, be ready with a comeback. "You know, you're the only person that's said that. I guess everyone else was too busy watching the show to stare at crotches."

Dance is very competitive. I think they would deliberately not give OP a heads up if they saw a cameltoe.