By llozano715 - 13/09/2010 05:41 - France

Today, I got the car of my dreams. My daughter also learned how to write her name. Now I have "LAUREN" across the side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 175
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anaxes 5

I'm confused as to how the only way to not be a bad parent is to sit in front of the child and stare at it like a ghoul until it's 8 years old.

Comments

CLDBL00DED 0

thes a thing on earth called paint. ya know the stuff that you put on your houses walls or the stuff that you can cover up the name on you car...

OochenSnoochen 15

Shut the **** up bitch, and get the **** away from the internet. go buy your dream car and I'll write some shit on it, see how you feel then.

mrlopez 13

Are you thinking DIY? If so I'd like to see you do that

Idk how this managed to happen. Not only did the kid get the opportunity to write on your new car, but was actually able to finish the whole name. Wouldn't you be watching your kid? Especially around your new car, the car of your dreams!

SilentScreamer 12

No. Shane Dawson is a YouTube star(: and, I love him. lol.

Depends on what she wrote it with. If it was Sharpie or something, you can easily get it off. If she engraved it, FYL.

it could only suck worse if your daughter's name wasn't lauren.

RedPillSucks 31

or if she wrote, "for a good time call lauren @ 1800suckdik"

heellooPWNED 0

and now its even beter with your daughters name engraved into it

Since she's just a kid and can't pay you back, you should burn all her favourite belongings in front of her. That oughta teach the little shit a lesson.

I like it. maybe not all of her stuff, just like her favorite stuffed animal.

Fyl man, I hope it's really not scratched there and it's just a marker or some shit