By grossed out - 05/05/2013 23:10 - United States - Mount Prospect

Today, I was at my aunt and uncle's house. I went to the bathroom and after I washed my hands, I took a Q-tip out of the carton to clean my ears. When I reached for a second one, I noticed that every Q-tip in the carton was actually already used. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 244
You deserved it 8 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would someone do that? o.O (Putting back in the q-tips, I mean.)

Comments

Why would someone do that? o.O (Putting back in the q-tips, I mean.)

moonsalt 20

Perhaps they're collecting the wax to make a candle?

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Or maybe aunt and uncle are out of f*cks to give?

I recently ran out of ***** to give, and I can definitely confirm this may be a plausible explanation.

cmb8280 24

Terrible, simply terrible. But the worst is that maybe they didn't feel so because they allowed you to use the bathroom.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Recycling is good for the environment

Are your relatives tried to save money???

Are your relatives not speakers of English?

AbstraktThoughts 13

21: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the ability to speak proper English was a pre-requisite to post a comment. Take your head full of shit out of your ass. Maybe then you'd realize that English doesn't come easy for everyone. Douche.

21, do you think everyone are obligated to speak perfect English, or what's your problem? Maybe I should judge you by your ability of speaking MY mothertongue, since you apparently think that a good way to act.

It was clearly a joke. Lighten up you miserable bunch of cretins. Sheesh!

Wait, wait. I think that the Mods should come down here and force us all to speak French. Since (if I remember right) that's where most -if not all- FML Mods are at/from.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Do your aunt and uncle a solid and just throw them all out and maybe buy them a new pack.

Some people set the bar of being frugal to a whole new level. I hope they don't reuse toilet paper o.O