By Anonymous - 02/01/2015 22:14 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I got shitfaced at a club. A cute girl I'd met earlier in the evening offered to drive me home in my car and spend the night with me. She crashed my car and did a runner before the cops showed up. They wouldn't believe my story. I now have a wrecked car and a DUI. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 099
You deserved it 10 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juststephhere 23

Well now you know to not trust strangers with your vehicle. Next time just call a cab...

Serves you right for getting overly drunk and trusting a stranger.

Comments

Weren't you in the passenger seat? That would be an indication that you weren't responsible for the accident.

Cops know that people will switch seats to try to trick them into thinking they were not driving. If there is only one person in the vehicle and the keys are there they assume you were driving, even if they are not in the ignition. But I agree that there are others ways to prove he wasn't driving. YDi it for not being responsible and calling a cab or tow truck, but FYL because she ditched you. That sucks.

Didn't you learn about stranger danger as a child?

bsums203 13

Shouldnt be too hard to appeal, just do it now and don't wait or the security footage will be deleted. You should be on bar footage, parking lot footage, and street camera footage. Shouldn't be hard to tell two people were in the car and she left with you.

jeragonm 15

Shouldn't have been a moron. You should have called a cab. Instead, you were stupid for getting so drunk that you thought that was a GREAT idea, and you payed the price. That's karma

xluciferx666 21

Have you tried hiring the A-Team?

Next time get a dash cam for your car you'll be thanking me later.

wow what's up with down votes its a smart thing to have in your car. you can use the footage to use in court how was this a bad suggested.

countryb_cth 38

I am pretty sure that the reason you were down voted is because, how would anyone see the girl in the drivers seat when a dash cam faces the road and not the inside of the car. That's just my guess.

Number 1, there are most likely numerous prints on and in his car. Number 2, unless the owners of those prints have a record, or are bonded, they aren't going to show up in any data base. It isn't as easy as Garcia makes it seem every week.

loudNblunt 4

The situation is completely ****** up. But be smart about it. She must have left some fingerprints on the steering wheel or any other surface of your car. Request a check for fingerprints and that will give you some solid evidence.. And they'll be able to track her down. Good luck!