By Anonymous - 02/01/2015 22:14 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I got shitfaced at a club. A cute girl I'd met earlier in the evening offered to drive me home in my car and spend the night with me. She crashed my car and did a runner before the cops showed up. They wouldn't believe my story. I now have a wrecked car and a DUI. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 099
You deserved it 10 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juststephhere 23

Well now you know to not trust strangers with your vehicle. Next time just call a cab...

Serves you right for getting overly drunk and trusting a stranger.

Comments

"I met a gorgeous girl at a party and she asked me to drink some beer, offered to drive me home and spend the night with me. Do you believe me? Yeah, neither did the cops." FML. All kidding aside, and don't take this as a criticism of your pickup skills, she might have been drunk, OP.

Lawyer up. Also, to those who say he deserves it, it sounds oddly reminiscent of victim blaming that happens to women who get taken advantage of when they're drunk. Someone took advantage of him.

I clicked YDI as soon as I read "I got shitfaced." Don't drink so much and you won't have to worry about that kind of stuff. Plus, from the sounds of it, she was just as drunk, so neither one of you had any business driving. Next time, take a cab. Better plan - don't get shitfaced.

If you took the keys out of the ignition and hid then they couldn't do anything against you if you said the driver ran for it

he was looking to get laid. fyl. i would hav done the same thing and atleast got her number.