By disturbed - 10/05/2009 09:56 - United States

Today, I got rear-ended at a stoplight by a woman who had been doing her make-up while driving. She didn't get out to see if I was okay until she had finished perfectly applying both lipliner and gloss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 873
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

At least there'll be no doubt about who's fault this was. Also, seriously, lipliner? Christ. #1, **** off.

I'm with number 2. The downside, she doesn't seem to care about your well being. The upside, should it go to court I see a nice settlement in your future.

Comments

Phoenix_GAD 0

I agree with #22, I am a woman and my dad can be pretty sexist at times. Its not fun.He also has extremely severe road rage, which is dangerous on the road. and yes. A MAN HAS ROAD RAGE!! OMGZ -_- It doesnt matter whether one is a man or a woman. It depends on the *person* if they are a good driver or not. So stop being ******* sexist bastards and focus on the road.

she was putting on makeup while driving I was riding in a car with this girl and she started putting on makeup I was like what the **** are you doing?! keep your eyes on the road you can put on make up once we get there that is retarded

I like how some of the men are claiming that women are bad drivers This completely idiotic statement just shows how brainless and narrow minded you really are. I suggest you actually grow some testicles and shut up unless you have something constructive to say. Some women are bad drivers, some men are bad drivers. So **** off.

Idk why but it's always the boys making the "get back to the kitchen" jokes, acting like their tougher, and always looking at ONE GIRL doing the wrong thing, then acting like the entire genderis stupid. and some boys can be just as dramatic as girls

Osakhomen 0

Well she OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about her OWN well-being. Why would she be concerned about yours? lol She's an idiot.

Why in the hell is it men vs women, my mom sucks at driving, my stepbrother sucks at driving, get the **** over it, it's not male vs. female it's person by person. The statistics insurance people and police use to deal with drivers are completely absurd anyway. And I know plenty of guys that shave while driving, mess with their gps while driving, text while driving and so forth. Everyone is a stupid driver that needs to get over their pride and just try to get from point a to point b safely.

I hate people who do that, and I hate people who text while driving.

that bitch could've done some real damage

ssnickel 0

I would've punched her in the mouth for being so stupid