By Anonymous - 15/04/2016 19:46 - United States - Bronx

Spicy
Today, I got locked in my boyfriend's garage in my underwear while his parents ripped him a new one for having sex beneath their roof. His sister had to let me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 537
You deserved it 5 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is a bit over the top. They are your boyfriend's parents and can punish HIM however they please for breaking the rules. However, it is neither their right nor their responsibility to discipline you. Calling your parents is to be expected, but what they did was out of line.

Were you guys having sex in the garage? If not then that's kinda f***ed up.

Comments

I simply read this as she accidentally got locked in the garage, not that the parents locked her in their on purpose. Maybe she fled off so she wasn't standing their half naked in front of them to another room and it happened to be the garage, or they were in the garage and the parents stepped into the next room with the son and the door locked behind them. Or simply they were all in the garage and she was trying to get out of there to avoid any additional awkwardness while the boyfriend got yelled at.

If they were having sex in the garage she would not be half naked since she's have her clothes with her.

If his parents locked you in the garage, and in underwear, that's downright disgusting from them, regardless whether you were having sex under their roof. It's absolutely no right of theirs ... FYL ! And good luck with those parents ...

I expect she ran out there and got caught.

Can they do that .. Is that what people call sexpelled..

Sounds to me like she ran there to hide. If she was already there then she would have more than her underwear w her.

I think it's now safe to say throw down around 60$ for a motel wouldn't be a bad idea

Based from what OP says it sounds like she was mistakenly locked in the garage because she says "I got locked in the garage" vs "They locked me in the garage". Plus, isn't there a button to open the garage door as least a way to manually open the garage from the inside?

Why would she leave the garage is she was naked though. Regardless of how she got there I understand why she stayed.

how does one get locked in a garage? the door opener is in there. push the button and leave.

kingdomgirl94 29

While mostly naked. Then you're mostly naked outside.

I'm guessing op and her boyfriend got caught and she ran to get away and ended up locking herself, or perhaps accidentally getting locked in the garage. I'm thinking the parents were too focused on their son to do much about her.

She willing entered the house. She probably put half in the garage. I would love to see that case in court.

I never really understood this sort of anger. Just because his parents aren't having sex beneath their roof doesn't mean no one else should...