By Anonymous - 15/04/2016 19:46 - United States - Bronx

Spicy
Today, I got locked in my boyfriend's garage in my underwear while his parents ripped him a new one for having sex beneath their roof. His sister had to let me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 538
You deserved it 5 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is a bit over the top. They are your boyfriend's parents and can punish HIM however they please for breaking the rules. However, it is neither their right nor their responsibility to discipline you. Calling your parents is to be expected, but what they did was out of line.

Were you guys having sex in the garage? If not then that's kinda f***ed up.

Comments

who's the one that locked you in the garage? parents keeping you captive? wtf

ouijacorn 9

It's always nice when ladies help each other out (in this case, literally).

i'd like to point out that "I got locked in" implies that it a purposeful act by the parents. Otherwise OP would have probably said, "I got stuck in" or "I got trapped in" instead. Which makes me hope that if OP is a minor that her parents are decent enough people that she can tell them what they did and they will care more about the fact the daughter was illegally imprisoned than the fact she and her boyfriend were having sex somewhere safe. Also, the amount of people thinking it's okay that the BF's parents locked her in the garage, intentionally or not for an unknown period of time with no clothes on, is utter bullshit. 1) They're adults and should have been reasonable enough to look for the nearly naked girl that fled. If nothing else, then because of how much trouble the they could have attracted at the sight of an underage girl fleeing their house in underwear that possibly had sexual fluids on them. 2) Depending on the weather where OP is, she could have become either hypothermic or hyperthermic if the garage was poorly insulated. Which means they could have killed her, if it had been winter or a very hot day. 3) She isn't their child, they had no right to detain her- and again, the phrasing makes it sound like they did it intentionally. 4) Not only did they detain her illegally, but they made her wait there nearly naked, with no way out on her own, which is very likely another crime. 5)OP was trapped and probably freaked out, and had no idea what they were going to do to her. The only things the BF's parents had the right to do would have been to let her get dressed and make her leave, or make her get dressed and call her parents to come pick her up and discuss the matter. Instead, they decided to full on dive into sketchy legality and morals.

you deserve it. always have an escape plan.

I_eat_hearts17 9

Definitely agree with the fact that if they locked you in the garage that's pretty messed up!! But IMO common sense and decent/basic respect should have stopped you from thinking having sex there was okay. And no, as a sexually active teen I never disrespected mine nor anyone else's parents by doing that. lol But my opinion, I'm sure, differs from others and that's ok. :)

katjohn11 6

At least the parents weren't the ones to let you out!

What the hay! They sound like assholes. Do it on the roof next time.