By noboyfriend - 24/05/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend. I called him and started yelling at him over the phone. He told me that if I wanted to end the relationship I should just hang up the phone right then. Before I could say I still love him and don't want to break up, my phone battery died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 341
You deserved it 26 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch, that sucks charge your phone before getting into fights? o.o

YDI, I really hate that women keep playing little games instead of just being honest, making little test and shit. YDI big time.

Comments

This is why you should have all your serious talks in person, not over the phone.

Maybe you should have thought of that BEFORE calling and screaming at him

nentenkupo 16

Sometimes, my phone goes from 80 to dead within a minute. Maybe that's also the case with her phone?

people are going way overboard on the whole shouting about "karma" thing. what did she do to make this incident karma?

Well, if he doesn't want you back after explaining, be happy cause he'd be a jerk. Otherwise I don't see the problem.

How is this even an argument, he'd be a jerk for an unfortunate accident? I can see where you are coming from, but, you have to look from his and her perspective.

KrazyKatz3 26

He said if she calls him back and said I didn't want to hang up my phone died I love you and I'm sorry and he says you hung up we're done then he's a jerk.

That's just bad timing. You got ****** on that one.

lol@ #12, irony ftw! Guessing you patched it up, or you'd have ended the FML with we're not together anymore or something.

LuxLisbon_fml 0

Sounds like the guy is the one playing 'mind games' here, giving her a silly ultimatum like that, rather than taking it upon himself to be the rational one.

She deserved it because she tried to play the role of the radiant bitch, by screaming at him. & once he manned up & laid the smackdown on her (the breakup quote) she backs down. Next time, chill the **** out. YDI

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Of course she'd be angry at him. How is she being a bitch in any way?

Considering OP didn't specify why she started screaming, it's hard to pick a side, maybe she was just being a bitch, or he was being a douche, hard to tell from this point.

I_Say_FYL 0

Maybe you should start swallowing.... oh and charging your phone