By stupidboys - 06/09/2011 16:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got dumped by my boyfriend after helping him study for his ACT, giving him a back rub, and having really awesome sex with him. His reason for dumping me? He's too stressed out to have a girlfriend right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 766
You deserved it 4 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe that sex wasn't as awesome as you thought it was.

I once broke up with a girl because I had to concentrate on my studies.. and it worked.

Comments

doubtme 0

This.... This happened to me too -.- but instead of ACT I took him to the movies and dinner for a Congrats on getting a job. **** them.

YOUR OPINION: I helped him study for his ACT's, gave a back rub and had awesome sex with him. HIS OPINION: She tried to help me study but just annoyed me, poked a prodded my back and I'm pretty sure she faked an ****** during some pretty crappy sex.

That's when you hand him the bill with: the tutoring fees, the massage fee, and the most expensive fee, the putting it out fee. Include the following if you'd like: giving a crap fee, and finally being a great gf/friend fee.

stacianichole 2

Unless she didn't actually help, her massage and sex sucked and he really just needed to focus without a needy girlfriend hanging around. Just saying...there's always two sides and the dumpee usually blames the dumper.

stacianichole 2

Or a college student who also has a college student boyfriend + child that has been there with stress x100. What keeps us together is that we WANT to be together and can give space. But we're talking high school in this case - good place to start being understanding and not clingy.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Least you got "really awesome sex"

Some people can find a way to complain about anything.

Because he doesn't want to be stressed with a needy girlfriend? I think not.