By Anonymous - 26/05/2013 16:56 - United States

Today, I got dragged along to a family dinner. Some idiot invited my douchebag vegan uncle, who spent half the night making condescending remarks and lecturing us on how disgusting it was to have steak on offer at the table. A fistfight eventually erupted, and the cops were called. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 701
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Most vegans I know are very arrogant and annoying.

Hey, vegetables have feelings too; I've heard they grow better when sung to. This is why I subsist on a diet of water and dirt.

Comments

Some vegans are so judgmental that on the Internet you could literally play "spot the vegan".

I've been playing it in these comments! Thank god it's not a drinking game, or my liver would be pretty pissed right now...

aka "every single vegan on Tumblr"

septembers_over_fml 3

I hate people who force their beliefs on other people. why the hell did he go if he knew there was gonna be meat there? people amaze me.

Sounds like someone needs to be pelted with bacon!

Why waste perfectly good bacon on someone who doesn't even want it? I'd just eat more bacon in his face.

Another great battle waged on behalf of meat.

jarockstar27 10

I would look forward to that....

I hate those people okay you don't eat meat cool more power to you but I don't want to be told my burger had a ******* face I could tell them all the bugs and parasites missed in fruits and vegetables but I don't

If at any point you'd like to include a period in that stream of consciousness please feel free.

Uh you eat fruit and vegetables to...? Smart one

If we weren't supposed to eat it, than why is it so delicious?

perdix 29

I hope the carnivores won! You'd think the carnivores' body mass would mostly be muscle, given their steady diet of high-quality protein, but the vegans would consist mostly of flatulence. Their only defense would be a cloud of toxic farts.

TheDrifter 23

I'm reasonably sure the average hippie emits more noxious gasses per hour than the average SUV, it might be an effective tactic in an enclosed space, like a dining room.

perdix 29

What's you uncle's problem? What's his beef?