By Ducati - 10/08/2009 02:13 - United States

Today, I gave my girlfriend a small stun gun I bought for her. She mentioned how she thought it was ''cute'', though it probably wouldn't help if someone was after her. She then put the tazer to my chest. When I woke up, she told me how it was my fault, for buying it for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 852
You deserved it 13 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think a safety test should be required to handle stun guns. Too many stupid people think they are harmless.

I don't care what kind of place you live (dangerous or not) or how low voltage it was, it is awesome you bought her a stun gun. I would dance if anyone ever bought me one. So awesome. FYL for bitchy girlfriend, you were only thinking of her.

Comments

cactus_fml 0

F your life for getting tazed by your girlfriend and then blamed for it. F MY life for having retarded girls like you girlfriend give smart girls like me a bad name. xD

AmazingAud 0

Agree! The dipshits should not "act" for the whole gender! LOL

Ok well i think you didnt deserve it because your girlfriend shouldnt have put it to your chest in the first place. But other than that you deserved it a little because you didnt teach her how to use it ... and i agree with #55. shes a damm d-bag! "babe im not going to apologize for shocking you with lik 15,000 volts because you bought it for me in the first place"! n and since some guys are just whipped hed be like " i know its my fault honey bun! i love you snuggle bear :D" nd if hes not whipped this is what would happen, "3:50 a.m. *Shock noise" ha ha take that!" yupp well it would be immature to taze her back but f*ck being mature id stun the bitch! wtf! SHE PUT A TAZER OR STUN GUN OR W.E. YOU WANNA CALL IT TO YOUR CHEST! if you didnt do anything back im pretty sure your either totally whipped or really like her.

GoArmy6624 7

YDI for buying a stupid person a weapon. What if you bought her a real gun. She would have shot you in the chest. There's absolutely no excuse as to why you would point a weapon at someone and pull the trigger unless you were looking to hurt or kill that person.

Stupid for thinking she wouldn't use it against you.

actually i dnt thnk she wud hav put a real gun to his chest a tazer yeah cuhz she thnks that being shocked wont do anythng bt im pretty sure she wud kno that a bullet to the chest would kill. nd if he did buy her one then he should buy her a gun lock. if he doesnt buy her one with the gun or teach her how to use it then YDI. common sense ...

It's your fault that she hurt you? I'd get out of there.

That was a bad idea cause if you guys break up, she'll be tazing the shit out of you.

gamergurl86 0

well now she knows what to do if she's ever being mugged. lol. I'm sorry though, I know how it feels, I was tazed in the 3rd grade by accident. not fun...