By Username - 04/12/2010 21:04 - United States

Today, I gave my friend a ride to town so she wouldn't have to pay the $10 to park. While waiting to pick her up, I grabbed a bite to eat. Upon returning to my car, I found a $55 parking ticket on my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 093
You deserved it 28 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should park in the right place next time? YDI.

Today, I got caught parking illegally, FML. YDI.

Comments

Wtf? You mean to tell me if the OP is (hypothetically speaking) a guy, it's the girl's fault he got a ticket? Maybe the dumbass with a dick (if once again, OP is a guy) should stick a couple quarters in the meter, or park in a legitimate parking space before walking his ass to get food. You don't generally get a ticket for no apparent reason. But you're right. Maybe he shouldn't let that ****** of a friend "run" him...

next time tell them to take the bus. I hate parking in the city. ******* car cops suck.

Obviously your friend is smarter since she knows that the only parking available is in a $10 lot, which is why she had you give her a ride. Don't you find it a little ironic that you got a ticket for the very reason she needed a ride in the first place?

The only people on the planet who are more hated and vilified than meter maids are Grammar Nazis.

Hotsunnydays - take a quick peek at my profile. *slinks away furtively*

ryanst 7

Hmm upon glancing at your profile, I noticed that FML itself has incorrect grammar, I don't believe "DocBastard's Informations:" is quite right. Unless "informations" is actually right, in which case I must say that the English language is retarded. Oh no, does this make me a grammar Nazi?? Oh, well. I'm off to burn the illiterate.

#22; I'm not all about the "points" or the ass. If Jim needed to get his cheap ass to a ******* store, then I'd take him to the store. You seem like the type that would help a girl and expect something in return, and I'm starting to wonder. Have you realized that girls **** you over because you are a dumbass that thinks you are getting points out of letting them run you? It's called being used and played you ******* imbecile.

milou_fml 6

if you were a transformer, you'd be known as Fagatron.

Luckysam1984 0

Thats funny. Ever heard of a drive thru?

thisgirl2u 9

I don't understand! So in order to avoid the 10 dollar parking fee you two drove into town together and ignored the fee and therefore received a 55 dollar ticket? Is that what happened??

thisgirl2u 9

Well obviously they are both brilliant creatures. They figured they had a shot at free parking but if not they'd only have to pay 27 each instead of the guaranteed 5 each, they were just gambling living on the wild side a little.