By Sammy - 27/04/2011 17:07 - United States

Today, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. My husband, the father of the baby, got a birdie on the golf course at the exact same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 804
You deserved it 5 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Could be worse. Could've been a hole in one. With your sister.

ryakma_fml 0

Well congratulations to both of you!! your husband is still an ass tho.

ryakma_fml 0

Well congratulations to both of you!! your husband is still an ass tho.

wow... really? that comment is just about ridiculous

... will never date me. There, I finished your sentence.

BugsBunny1 4

Dang Freeze, that was COLD... *sigh* I need a life.

RainbowHeadache 2

Haha that's probably how it'll be when I have my kid. FYL, OP.

what a bastard I'm sorry to hear that happened, if I was the father I would be there every second so I wouldn't miss the birth, it a very precious memory to have

DarkHelmet 10

I hate to break it to you but that marriage I gonna end in divorce. if he puts playing golf above the birth of his child his priorities are not with you

Golf is relaxing Babies are annoying and whinge and cry 24/7.

xx_thespian_xx 0

Well then he should have thought about that before he got her pregnant, then he could go gulf and be 'relaxed' instead of being such a dick.

Yeah, its not at all her fault that she's pregnant. Only his, right.

TheDrifter 23

Or he could hire a nanny and work double shifts while the heir to his name grows into usefulness. After all, the child won't remember the first three years or so, leaving the father with no truly useful purpose other than possibly teaching the child the basics of any languages he know that the mother doesn't.

bzett 0

What a wonderful father. (: But to make it even more epic you should have named her birdie!

harbqll 0

It's just a medical procedure. What do you need him there for? Is he an obgyn? Are you going to want him there when you go in for a mammogram or endoscopy? Grow up, and get over yourself. You do not need your hand held every time you life gets a teeny bit difficult. You're lucky he doesn't divorce you and find someone less whiny and needy.

Your kind of right if you think about it..

It's not only about the mother, is also about his daughter. If he isn't there for her in such an unrepeatable moment, what kind of father is he gonna be? I do hope you never have children if you really think like this

A7X_LoVeee 10

I think this classifies as the stupidest comment ever typed on this site.

BugsBunny1 4

And that's saying something considering all the stupid shit posted on this website.

sunshine_today23 0

agreed. I'd like to see you would feel if you had to feel like your organs were being ripped out for 8-20 hours and then have to sh*t a football and see how much you would want moral support then....think about it.

-__- can't tell if trolling or just very douchey

Giving birth is supposed to be the equivalent of squeezing a lemon out of your dick. I'd like to see you try it, idiot.

Heliol 8

Well, someone's going to be single for a very long time. What else do you think you shouldn't have to attend? "Why do you need me at the marriage ceremony and reception? I just have to sign the damn papers to make it legal, right? You're too needy!" The only reason you'd be there to conceive your child is because it's fun for you. And if your child became super successful and became president/nobel prize laureate "Why do I have to go to the ceremony? You don't need me there! I had nothing to do with it!"

rawrgrrrawrgrr 0

for a woman its important and it's not needy or whiny

harbqll 0

I've been married for 15 years, have four children, and did not attend a single birth. This is because my wife is not a fainting little weakling. Unlike all of you, she can handle her life without help. I find it hilarious when I see all you little girls talking about how independent and liberated you are - but when push comes to shove you fall to pieces without a man there to hold your hand.

172, I feel sorry for your wife. You're the ultimate jerk. She'll end up cheating if she hasn't already. Wanting your husband there during childbirth is not always about needing someone there because you can't handle it yourself. I'm going to want my husband there when our child is born just because that will be a very, very important moment in both of our lives. As stated above, the husband should WANT to be there both for his child and wife. OP, that sucks your husband wasn't there. But congratulations. I hope that your husband just has bad timing and wasn't just refusing to be there with you.

you seem really wise and cool ;) plus you obviously like aladdin XD

sunshine_today23 0

to 172, it's 2011, not 1952. if your wife didn't want you to be there, that's her decision, but you should want to be there. I'm so sick of insensitive jerks...

OP you picked a real turd to spend your life with.