By notmyfault - 14/01/2016 22:21 - United States - Bloomington

Today, I found out why this crazy bitch slashed the tires of my car to prevent me from going to my exam. It's because I'm supposedly the curve setter for the class and she wants to get into medical school without me fucking it up for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 509
You deserved it 1 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think someone as crazy as her shouldn't go into medical school in first place...

mds9986 24

Comments

conholio33 28

Sounds like she shouldnt be going to medical school... I wouldnt trust her to be my doctor

so you know who did it? if yes its time to get the police involved. That real really spoil her plans for med school, and if she tries murdering you over it she won't make it.

fpants2010 18

When I was in school, people used to ask me to do poorly so I wouldn't mess up the curve for everyone else. Used to drive me crazy!! This is a whole new extreme though, yikes. Sorry OP.

Sounds like your curve would save many lives in the future.

Curve setter meaning someone who scored so high there won't be a curve?

If you can't get in without the curve, you shouldn't get in at all, I don't want a doctor that got her degree from the class curve.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

It's her own fault- if you try to compete when it comes to completing tasks, you will produce inferior work.

That sucks. You should pet your professor know that someone slashed your tires.

Petting the professor is probably how the op became the curve setter to begin with.

She'll have an even more difficult time getting into med school when she can't make bail.